Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Cambridge (CB24)
Hours: 7:30am until 4pm Monday to Thursday with an early finish on a Friday
Salary: £15 per hour
Job Reference: 34366
Polytec are looking for an Electrical Wiring Technician for our Cambridge based client to work on all aspects of system looming, panel wiring and electrical assembly/sub assembly.
* Specialist electrical wiring and assembly
* Able to wire to electrical schematics
* General electro-mechanical build and assembly.
* Liaise with production lead and engineering team to ensure products are shipped on time and built to technical brief
* Keep documentation up to date in supporting standardised wiring of machines
* City & Guilds, BTEC in electrical/electro-mechanical engineering level 3 or above, or equivalent qualification/experience
* Knowledge / use of E Plan is essential
* Good electrical /electro-mechanical assembly background
* Understanding of electrical schematic engineering drawings and principles
* Computer literate
* Knowledge of SAP would be beneficial
* 17th edition wiring regulations certificate would be beneficial
* PAT testing or electrical safety experience / qualifications
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Cambridge, Hourly rate: £15.00 | vacancy reference : 34366 ]