Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Ely (CB6)
Duration: 2 - 3 months
Hours: 9am until 5pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: Up to £17.50 per hour
Job Reference: 34360
Polytec are looking for a CNC Technician for our Ely based client. You will be working in the Machine Shop running CNC machines for the majority of the time.
* CNC manufacturing of tungsten, brass, stainless steel, PEI and copper parts from raw material bar
* Setting up various CNC machines, changing tools, collets and loading bar feeder
* Select programs, making adjustments as required
* Create new programs for new components
* Work accurately to drawings, checking and inspecting parts during manufacture run
* Previous CNC lathe turner experience
* Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
* Keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Ely, Cambridgeshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 34360 ]