Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Ely (CB6)
Hours: 7:30am until 4:30pm Monday to Thursday with an early finish on a Friday
Job Reference: 34355
Polytec are looking for a Product Assembler for our Ely based client to complete final assembly of their products. You will be trained to operate within a wide range of processes and equipment, identifying opportunities to improve product quality and production output.
* Assembly of products from the picking of piece parts to the final packing
* Accurate kitting of the component parts, maintaining high levels of accuracy
* Correct interpretation of work order and assembly instructions
* Working within an allocated team to achieve scheduled manufacturing targets
* Accurate processing of all associated paperwork
* Practical 'hands on' approach with experience in a mechanical manufacturing/assembly environment
* Ability to interpret and follow Standard Operating Procedures
* High level of attention to detail and the ability to maintain focus
* Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
* Proven ability to work in a team environment
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Good level of mechanical aptitude and practical skill
* Awareness of LEAN manufacturing, 5S workplace organisation and improvement programs
* Knowledge of mechanical assembly techniques
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Ely, Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 34355 ]