Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Cambridge (CB3)
Hours: 9am until 5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: Up to £40,000
Job Reference: 34318
Polytec are looking for an experienced Laboratory Technician for our Cambridge based client.
* Gathering and preparing mammalian cultures and microbiological samples
* Documenting laboratory workflows and procedures, ensuring they meet quality standards
* Recording experiment observations and results
* Analysing experimental data, interpreting results with recommendations for improvements
* Degree in Biological Sciences
* Hands-on experience in cell immunofluorescence and microscopy
* Ability to work flexibility and independently, with a high degree of accuracy
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of statistical analysis software (GraphPad or similar), and reference management software (Endnote or similar) would be helpful
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Cambridge, Salary to: £40,000 | vacancy reference : 34318 ]