Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Cambridge (CB24)
Duration: 6-month FTC
Hours: 8am until 4:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: Up to £26,000 FTE
Job Reference: 34316
Polytec are looking for an ambitious, proactive QA Administrator for our Cambridge based client on a 6-month fixed term contract. You will provide support to the Quality Engineers.
* Compilation of device history records
* Raising release documentation as part of Final Quality Assurance
* Finding and feeding back issues or discrepancies to manufacturing
* Assist with driving quality improvements
* Liaising with other departments regarding operations quality
* IT literate with high proficiency in MS Office
* Flexible with a creative approach to problem solving
* Demonstrable experience in root cause analysis
* Good communicational skills
* Good analytical skills
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Cambridge, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 34316 ]