Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Huntingdon (PE29)
Duration: 3 months
Hours: 9am until 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Job Reference: 34311
Polytec are looking for a Laboratory Technician for our Huntingdon based client to support development of company products through evaluation of performance in biological assays. This is a largely laboratory-based role using common biochemistry techniques and is expected to last for 3 months in the first instance.
* Perform DNA based microplate assays
* Prepare microplates and other materials / equipment
* Compile results for analysis in a timely and accurate manner
* Accurate logging of experiment details
* Ensure work procedures are followed and necessary controls are in operation
* Experience in running microplate assays (academic or work experience)
* Experience of working in a scientific research laboratory within a strong research and development aligned industry / organisation
* Excellent communication skills particularly relating to scientific/technical subject matter
* Organised, with good attention to detail to ensure protocols are accurately followed
* Efficient and safe working in a busy laboratory environment, able to keep accurate and traceable records
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 34311 ]