Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Cambourne (CB23)
Hours: 9am until 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
Job Reference: 34309
Polytec are looking for a Laboratory Technician for our Cambourne based client. This position involves extensive work within a category 2 laboratory, so you will need to be comfortable working in this environment.
* General laboratory maintenance tasks
* Media and buffer preparation
* Autoclave operation
* Biohazardous waste disposal
* Writing / reviewing SOPs, risk assessments and other H&S documentation
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in a Life Science discipline (or equivalent laboratory experience)
* Good numeracy skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work within a team as well as individually
* Experience of aseptic technique and other basic microbiological skills including bacteriophage would be beneficial
* Full driving licence with own car is essential due to the remote location
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Cambourne, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 34309 ]