Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Cambridge (CB4)
Hours: 9am until 5pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Job Reference: 34307
Polytec are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager for our Cambridge based client to ensure that the right parts are available at the right time to meet customer delivery expectations. Occasional travel may be required for this role, potentially overseas.
* Creation of a Master Schedule using existing sales orders and demand forecast
* Ensure a smooth flow of work orders onto shop floor
* Plan and re-plan delivery dates ensuring customer relationships are maintained monitoring progress
* Co-ordination of the set-up and introduction of MRP/MPS system
* Develop long-term purchasing agreements and relationships with suppliers
* Evaluate suppliers for quality, delivery and suitability using scorecards and KPIs
* Provide line management support, supervision and appraisal to the Warehouse Supervisor ensuring Goods In is managed appropriately
* Vast experience in a similar role
* Familiar with MRP / MPS systems
* Previous management experience
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £40,000 to £45,000 | vacancy reference : 34307 ]