Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Huntingdon (PE29)
Hours: 8:30am until 5pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: Up to £38,000
Job Reference: 34287
Polytec are looking for a Scientist for our Huntingdon based client.
* Characterise devices and new materials using relevant test equipment and techniques
* Fabricate devices in the laboratory following standard procedures and practices
* Maintain careful records of all laboratory work to ensure control and traceability.
* Analyse results, drawing conclusions and communicating any conclusions / recommendations
* PhD in Physics or Electrical Engineering with relevant research experience
* Experience in electronics, optoelectronics or semiconductor device physics
* Experience in research developing / demonstrating materials for new technology
* Creative and inventive with experience of solving complex problems
* Demonstrable interest in developing technical solutions across a range of projects and applications
* Self-motivated with an ability to operate independently in a laboratory environment
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, Salary to: £38,000 | vacancy reference : 34287 ]