Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Cambridge (CB25)
Duration: Ongoing with potential to become permanent
Hours: 37.5 p/w flexible with core hours between 10am and 4pm (Monday to Friday)
Job Reference: 34266
Polytec are looking for a Shipping Co-ordinator for our Cambridge based client.
* Ensure necessary documents are obtained for orders prior to shipment
* Arrange and co-ordinate international air freight shipments
* Ensure that agreed order dates are met
* Prepare invoices, pro-forma invoices and delivery notes
* Ensure goods are shipped in accordance with the Incoterms and payment terms and export compliance
* Previous experience and responsibility in a shipping role (import/export, customs procedures / regulations)
* International air freight experience would be beneficial
* Knowledge of Incoterms
* IT literate, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Previous experience of Sage or similar is desirable
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Cambridge, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 34266 ]