Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Looking for a career in Recruitment? Come and join our team! We're looking for someone with enthusiasm and confidence to join our team of Recruitment Consultants.
You may be a recent graduate looking to start your career or a college leaver seeking a trainee role. If you are self motivated and keen to learn we are interested in hearing from you!
What we are looking for:
* You don't necessarily need to be a graduate; but a bit of experience in some kind of Sales role might be useful.
* It'd be a bonus if you've worked within the Recruitment industry or understand a bit about what we do and how we do it.
* If you've got an interest in Science and Technology, then even better, as that's the area we work in!
* You'll be confident using all the usual PC based tools, like Word, Excel and Outlook and have excellent admin skills.
* Self-motivated and flexible, you'll be able to juggle lots of things at once - but there'll be plenty of support when you need it from the team!
* You'll cover all aspects of the recruitment cycle, from searching and interviewing, to client visits and advertising.
* Responsible for both the temporary and permanent placement of candidates, you'll love working in a team environment (but also individually).
What we'll give you in return:
* We'll give you the training you need as well as a competitive salary and OTE of £45k plus (no upper limit!).
* You'll get private health care and a non-contributory pension scheme.
* You'll also benefit from free parking (or excellent public transport links if you prefer).
* We work a 35 hour week with an hour's lunch break each day, to pop into town or go and enjoy a sandwich in the coffee bar downstairs.
* We're generally office based, preferring the social aspect and team support when we're together but we offer flexibility / work from home options on an ad hoc basis and we're happy to discuss opportunities for flexible / hybrid working.
* We've been going for over 30 years and have a well established client base with lots of repeat business so you'll be able to hit the ground running and start making placements quickly.
If you're interested in sharing our success, apply below or send us your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
[ Cambridge,, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 34236 ]