Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Cambridge (CB2)
Hours: 8am until 4pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £27,100 to £31,400
Job Reference: 34220
Polytec are looking for a Cleanroom Technician for our Cambridge based client.
* Support research projects
* Set up equipment and experiments
* Maintain / run the research laboratory
* At least HNC level qualification level 4/5 vocational qualification in engineering, biological sciences or biochemistry or equivalent level of practical experience
* Knowledge of relevant regulations and practices for working in a microfabrication clean facility
* Specialist knowledge of microfabrication
* Specialist knowledge and skills gained through a period of practical experience and theoretical training
* Experience in providing training to groups and on a one-to-one basis
* Experience in solution processing and printing
* Experience of working with chemicals and gases.
* Manual dexterity and eye to hand co-ordination is essential
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £27,100 to £31,400 | vacancy reference : 34220 ]