Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Royston (SG8)
Hours: 9am until 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Job Reference: 34210
Polytec are looking for an Experienced Electronics for our Royston based client. You will need to be able to obtain UK Security Clearance to be considered for this role.
* Developing solutions for improvements to existing hardware
* Prototype design
* Laboratory testing
* Excellent problem-solving abilities
* Good, relevant degree (First or 2:1) from a reputable university
* Demonstrable capabilities in design and development of technology solutions
* Experience in some of the following:
- high-speed digital electronic design
- FPGA firmware (VHDL / Verilog)
- RF and microwave electronics
- power electronics
- analogue electronics
- algorithm development
- PCB technologies
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 34210 ]