Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Cambridge (CB24)
Hours: 8:30am until 5pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £42,000 to £48,000
Job Reference: 34205
Polytec are looking for a proactive Quality Team Leader for our Cambridge based client.
* Managing the team and organising the workload
* Controlling the release of products from manufacturing
* Completing inspection records and ensuring audit / traceability
* Maintaining 6S requirements ensuring that targets are met
* Liaising with other departments to resolve manufacturing issues
* Compiling and presenting data to influence process and design and reporting on performance
* Minimum ONC/HNC in Engineering / Quality (relevant industry experience also acceptable)
* Significant experience leading and managing an inspection or engineering team
* Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to motivate and lead teams
* Experience working to tight timescales whilst maintaining quality standards
* Proven management experience
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £42,000 to £48,000 | vacancy reference : 34205 ]