Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Huntingdon (PE29)
Hours: 8:30am until 4:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Job Reference: 34200
Polytec are looking for an Analytical Chemist for our Huntingdon based client.
* Analysis of purity and material properties (method development, maintenance, data collection)
* Characterisation of small molecule and polymer systems to a high standard
* Identification and development of new methods or techniques
* Write, initiate, adapt and follow analytical procedures and protocols
* Preparation of results in a timely and accurate manner in the required format
* Training of others on Analytical Equipment
* Degree and PhD, in chemistry or chemical analysis (equivalent work experience acceptable)
* Expertise in characterisation of materials and identification of impurities by liquid chromatographic techniques, including LC-MS and HPLC
* Good understanding of the theoretical background to analytical techniques
* Experience of detailed interpretation of analytical chemistry results and data
* Computer literate, proficient with Microsoft Office and chemical drawing packages
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, Salary to: £38,000 | vacancy reference : 34200 ]