Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Ely (CB6)
Hours: 8am until 4:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Job Reference: 34198
Polytec are looking for an Electronic Design Engineer for our Ely based client to develop a wide range of electronics control systems.
* Design new and improve on existing electronic designs
* Use concurrent engineering techniques to achieve best possible design solutions
* Produce detailed specifications of new products through extensive testing
* Find root cause and resolution to problems
* Ensure Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA) is implemented
* Ensure Design for Compliance is implemented
* Ensure products can be made reliably and perform consistently in specified operating conditions
* Plan and oversee product development ensuring deadlines are met
* Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
* Proven hands-on experience of electronics product design (digital and analogue)
* Experience in embedded software development in assembler and C
* Experience in analogue design: low noise, high bandwidth amplify design, closed loop design
* Experience in digital design: servo loop design and modelling, control, and data acquisition systems
* Experience on PCB layout design (preferably Altium)
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Ely, Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 34198 ]