Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Bedford (MK44)
Hours: 8am until 4:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Job Reference: 34171
Polytec are looking for an experienced Electro-mechanical Inspector to join the Quality team of our Bedford based client. You will work closely within the Quality team to perform inspection activities at different points both during and after manufacture and test processes.
* Inspection of products at In Process Stage and Final Inspection, and identified Goods Received product
* Inspection of PCB assemblies to IPC-A-610 standards
* Inspection of wiring and termination to IPC-A-620 standards
* Inspection of mechanical assemblies
* Accurate recording of inspection results
* GCSE Minimum of Grade C and above in English and Mathematics or equivalent
* An understanding of AS9100 / ISO 9001 requirements
* At least 5 years' experience in inspection of electro-mechanical and/or electronic assemblies is essential
* An understanding and appreciation of electronic enclosure assembly, wiring and termination methodology
* The ability to reference assembly drawings and other product and process documentation
* The ability to use inspection and measurement tools, gauges, and equipment
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Bedford, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 34171 ]