Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Papworth (CB23)
Hours: 8am until 4:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Job Reference: 34162
Polytec are looking for a Warehouse Operator for our Papworth based client to ensure the smooth flow of freight from delivery to distribution according to client requirements. Aviation Security Training is required for this role so you will need to provide a clean 5-year background check.
* Control of all goods received, handled and despatched throughout the warehouse and transport system ensuring compliance and accurate labelling
* Ensure compliance with all ISO, company and legal requirements particularly with regard to aviation and premises security, health and safety and dangerous goods handling
* Ensure strict compliance with customer service and quality requirements
* Ensure that all service failures, damage, discrepancies and incidents are acted upon effectively and reported
* At least a years' warehouse experience
* Good keyboard skills and an understanding of computer systems
* Pivot Steer FLT licence
* Counterbalance FLT license would be beneficial
* A clean 5-year background check is essential for Aviation Security Training
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team and prioritise workload effectively
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Papworth, Cambridgeshire, Salary range: £20,000 to £22,000 | vacancy reference : 34162 ]