Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Saffron Walden (CB10)
Hours: 9am until 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Job Reference: 34151
Polytec are looking for an organised, proactive Senior Scientist (CMC, Process Development) for our Saffron Walden based client.
* Play a key role in driving strategy within the process development team
* Help to establish company lyophilisation capabilities
* Develop suitable formulations and cycles for the lyophilisation of live bacteria-based drugs for transfer to GMP manufacturing organisations
* Support interactions with sub-contracted GMP manufacturing organisations, assisting with process transfer and ongoing manufacturing technical support
* Maintain an awareness of new technologies and innovations in the field of live bacterial manufacturing for incorporation into company labs
* PhD in a relevant discipline (Microbiology or Bioprocess Engineering) with industry experience (BSc/MSc in Microbiology or Bioprocess Engineering and five plus years’ experience in a bioprocessing environment acceptable)
* Experience in a bioprocess development environment in upstream or downstream process development (preferably both)
* Good biochemistry knowledge, as applied to bioprocessing
* Experience in the development of bacterial bioprocesses
* Knowledge/experience in scaling freeze-drying processes would be beneficial
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 34151 ]