Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Saffron Walden (CB10)
Hours: 9am until 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Job Reference: 34139
Polytec are looking for an Associate Director in Translational Biology for our Saffron Walden based client.
* Lead on in vivo biology capability
* Manage, mentor and develop the team
* Establish novel models relevant to human disease focusing on autoimmunity, IBD and immuno-oncology
* Develop endpoint analysis to better understand drug mechanism of action
* Maintain a strong knowledge of, and developments in, immunology and microbiome biology
* PhD in a biological discipline plus five years or more experience in in vivo pharmacology
* Experience and interest in establishing novel models of disease based on understanding of underlying biological mechanisms
* Ability to design, execute and document rigorous testing of therapeutic agents to the highest standards of quality and reproducibility
* Ability to innovate in the development of novel models of human biology or disease applied to a new therapeutic modality
* Expertise in assessing biological mechanisms in in vivo models
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Saffron Walden, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 34139 ]