Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Ely (CB6)
Hours: Monday to Thursday 2:30pm until 11pm and 1pm until 8pm on a Friday
Job Reference: 34117
Polytec are looking for a Manufacturing Operator for our Ely based client to run various workshop machines in this physical role. We have two levels available for this role depending on skills and experience.
* Work within an allocated team to achieve scheduled manufacturing targets
* Maintain high levels of attention to detail at all times, recording and communicating accurate technical measurements and readings
* Communicate product status accurately via production control system and paperwork
* Support and drive problem solving and quality/performance improvement
* Practical 'hands on' approach with experience in a manufacturing environment
* Ability to interpret and follow Standard Operating Procedures
* High level of attention to detail and the ability to maintain focus
* Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
* Proven ability to work in a team environment
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* High level of mechanical aptitude and practical skill
* Experience with Trumpf TruLaser 3030 and Press Brake Drilling machines would be helpful
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Ely, Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 34117 ]