Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Cambridge (CB24)
Hours: 37.5 per week (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Job Reference: 34102
Polytec are looking for a Production Engineer for our Cambridge based client to support their production by enhancing yield, investigating and solving production issues and maintaining equipment.
* Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications
* Investigate production engineering problems, analyse root causes and resolve issues
* Evaluate production activities and make recommendations for improvements
* Suggest new and/or alternative materials maximising production
* Management and repair of RMA's and returns as required
* Analyse fault trends in RMAs
* Assist in maintaining test rigs
* Maintenance and control of equipment under company calibration system
* Developing and maintaining assembly instructions
* Locate and repair product faults.
* Assist in building engineering prototypes
* Expert skills in manual soldering of electronic components down to 0402/TQFP
* Skilled in the use of hand tools
* Experience using electronic test equipment; DMMs, oscilloscopes, pulse generators
* Practical, can-do attitude in solving PCB and mechanical assembly issues essential
* Computer literate
* Able to read and understand mixed signal (analogue and digital) electronic circuit schematics
* The ability to fault-find electronic circuits based upon their behaviour and upon the circuit schematic
* A qualification in electronics (ONC, City & Guilds, BTEC level 3) would be beneficial
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
If you haven't heard from us within 5 days, unfortunately you haven't been successful but we welcome future applications from you.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £25,000 to £30,000 | vacancy reference : 34102 ]