Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: South Cambridge (CB22)
Salary: up to £40000
Hours: Monday to Friday (flexi time policy available)
Job Reference: 34093
Polytec are looking for a skilled Instrument Technician for our South Cambridge based client. The Instrument Technician will be responsible for installation, calibration, testing, pre-commissioning, and commissioning of all instrument equipment processes.
* Use of calibration and testing instruments to inspect, test/perform troubleshooting and diagnose faults
* Perform routine calibrations on process required instrumentation
* Provide technical direction to the team
* HNC/D (or equivalent) in mechanical, electrical, or related engineering discipline
* Experience of Calibration and Control Systems
* Similar previous experience working within engineering/test environment
* Strong Microsoft office experience - excel and outlook in particular
* Practical application of problem solving and fault finding i.e.,4-20mA loops, thermocouples, resistance thermometers
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
If we haven't responded to your application within 5 days, unfortunately you haven't been successful but we welcome future applications from you.
[ Cambridge,, Salary to: £40,000 | vacancy reference : 34093 ]