Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Scientist for a company based just outside Huntingdon to accelerate their development of next generation organic electronic materials by designing and synthesising new functional materials (monomers, polymers, or small molecules) to a high level of purity. You will work as part of a team including chemists, physicists, and materials scientist.
* Degree and PhD in Organic Chemistry / Organic Materials Science (Chemistry degree plus equivalent relevant industrial work experience also acceptable)
* A broad interest in current trends particularly in materials development
* Track record of the design and successful synthesis of novel organic molecules to meet a technical need
* An aptitude for creative thinking, problem solving, and delivering novel solutions for unmet needs
* A keen eye for detail
* Ability to follow and accurately record data for controlled processes
* Clear and confident communication skills across all levels
* Proactivity and excellent self-motivation with an ability to acquire new skills and areas of expertise
* Excellent team-working skills with the ability to operate in multi-disciplinary / cross-functional teams
* An ability to react quickly and positively to changing priorities and unexpected demands in a dynamic and changing environment
Please get in touch with your CV to apply or for further details.
[ Huntingdon, Salary to: £38,000 | vacancy reference : 34049 ]