Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Machine Operator to join the production team of a company in Ely. This is very much a 'hands on' physical role working shifts, either early or late shifts are available. You will be responsible for running drilling machines (Milltronics XYZ, Haas VF6SS and Hartford, full training will be provided).
* Experience operating CNC machinery (preferably Fanuc)
* Practical 'hands on' approach with experience in a manufacturing environment
* Ability to interpret and follow Standard Operating Procedures
* High level of attention to detail and the ability to maintain focus
* Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
* Proven ability to work in a team environment
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* High level of mechanical aptitude and practical skill
Please get in touch for further details or to apply.
[ Ely, Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 34039 ]