Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Huntingdon (PE 28)
Hours: 8am until 4:15pm Monday to Thursday and 8am until 2pm on a Friday
Salary: £19,500 £24,000
Job Reference: 33969
Polytec are looking for an Assembly Technician for our Huntingdon based client to work on SMT components. You will need to be conscientious in your work quality and efficiency with a flexible attitude towards working hours. This role could suit a trainee wishing to progress their career.
Part or fully skilled in any of the following will be of interest:
* PCB assembly
* Soldering skills - both conventional through hole and surface mount components
* Loading and use of SMT pick and place machines.
* Small product assembly using basic hand tools
* Hand soldering to IPC-610 standard
* Knowledge of ESD controls and precautions
* Rework and modifications of PCB's
* Night / Late shifts available with SMT (40 hours over 4 shifts Monday to Thursday)
* Previous assembly experience using basic hand tools
* Able to maintain a high level of accuracy, consistency and quality
* Ability to read, understand and act on printed reports and instructions
* Effective Communicator (written and verbal)
* Team worker with good people skills
* Knowledge of conventional and SMD component / packages
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, Salary range: £19,500 to £24,000 | vacancy reference : 33969 ]