Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Software Engineer (Embedded Linux) to join our client based in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the software life-cycle; from design, prototyping, planning, implementation, testing and maintenance. Hybrid working is offered for this role.
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
* Collaborate in a team environment to deliver high quality software.
* Develop solutions for some of the world's largest companies.
* Write clean readable well tested code.
* Learn and utilize new technologies.
* Drive software quality via code reviews and automated tests.
* 2:1 bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Embedded Linux development in C++.
* Experience with object-oriented programming.
* Proven numerical and analytical skills.
* Strong communication and team working skills.
* Eye for detail and problem-solving ability.
* 2 years professional experience in software development.
*Asynchronous and multi-threaded programming.
* Data acquisition and analysis.
* Video capture and playback using GStreamer.
* Ethernet communications using gRPC.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package.
For more information, contact Polytec today!
[ Cambridge,, Salary range: £45,000 to £65,000 | vacancy reference : 33864 ]