Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We have an exciting opportunity for a Design Validation Engineer to join a team based a few miles north of Cambridge. You will plan, prepare and execute Design Verification and Validation testing.
* Plan, prepare and execute Design Verification and Validation testing.
* Write technical reports to document the test processes and procedures performed
* Develop test methodologies and equipment to facilitate testing.
* Drive continuous improvement within the test process, support design review and assist in root cause analysis.
* Work with the development teams to reproduce hardware issues and debug technical issues.
* Design, commission and maintain laboratory and test equipment.
* Degree qualified in a relevant discipline or equivalent qualification.
* Experience with Environmental and Electrical testing processes.
* A good understanding of Electronics.
* Experience of EMC and RF test plans and techniques.
* Interest in home electronics projects, rapid prototyping, process automation, etc.
* Some software skills in development of desktop applications, embedded systems, or similar.
For more information, please contact Polytec today!
[ Cambridge,, Salary range: £40,000 to £60,000 | vacancy reference : 33863 ]