Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Supply Chain Assistant to prepare documentation (including for export) and invoices for product shipping and dispatch, for a company based just outside Cambridge. This is an office based role and you will be responsible for the procurement activities, receipt of goods, control of stock and shipping customer orders.
* Experience and knowledge of international shipping documentation
* Good attention to detail, particularly with written communication
* Highly IT literate with experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel)
* Ability to learn new software programs
* Excellent organisational and administration skills
* Process experience
* Experience of working within an ISO 9001 Quality Management System environment
* Comfortable lifting boxes up to 20kgs
For further details, please get in touch.
[ Cambridge, Salary to: £22,000 | vacancy reference : 33824 ]