Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an Associate Analytical Scientist to join a company in Saffron Walden. You must be able to precisely follow instructions and standard operating procedures, to produce accurate work to the highest standard. Ideally you will have previous experience in Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography, Mechanical Testing, Microscopy, or Surface Wetting Analysis.
* Degree in Chemistry or relevant subject
* Experience and basic knowledge of analytical chemistry techniques
* Familiarity with practical chemistry, including the safe handling of chemicals
* Must be able to precisely follow standard procedures and accurately report experimental observations
* Positive can-do attitude with the ability to work efficiently, adapting to changing needs
* Excellent manual dexterity, as the work often involves handling small parts
* Excellent numerical and written skills
* Competent user of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
* Awareness of Health & Safety regulations (COSHH).
* Strong practical ability, with a methodical and logical approach
* Willingness to precisely follow instruction and learn new skills
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Ability to integrate into an existing team and contribute to collective tasks
* Able to work independently
Please get in touch for further information.
[ Saffron Walden, Essex, Salary range: £21,000 to £26,000 | vacancy reference : 33794 ]