Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone to assemble and pack key components for a company based just outside Cambridge. You will also test; fault find and repair (where applicable) production products. Working hours are 6:30am until 2:30pm Monday to Friday. You will need to have recent soldering / PCB assembly experience.
* Ability to use hand assembly tools
* Good hand soldering skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues
* Able work both independently and as part of a team
* Ability to follow assembly drawings and procedures
* Good attention to detail, with a desire to maintain and improve quality standards
* Basic IT literacy
Please contact Polytec directly for more information.
[ Cambridge, Salary to: £21,500 | vacancy reference : 33781 ]