Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Our client is currently recruiting a Microbiology Manager to lead their Microbiology team in Cambridge. Due to village location own transport is necessary. Candidates must possess a PhD in a biological science and be able to demonstrate a proven track record within the fields of clinical/environmental microbiology and/or bacteriophage biology research.
This role involves extensive Cat 2 laboratory work. Previous experience in managing small teams to meet stringent timelines is essential. This post also requires a flexible approach to work.
The main responsibilities are:
* Management of multiple microbiology-based research projects.
* Supervision of a small, experienced team of research scientists.
* Development and application of microbiological assays for rapid screening of potential drug candidates.
* Design, development and validation of analytical assays.
* Development and application of company SOPs.
* Data management and data quality control.
* Attendance at sub-contractor sites and conferences, as required, involving overnight stays both in the UK and overseas.
Please get in touch with us for more information.
[ Bourn, Cambridgeshire, Salary range: £40,000 to £45,000 | vacancy reference : 33771 ]