Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an experienced Electronic Design Engineer to join the Hardware team of a company in Cambridge. You will be developing electronics for optical products and will be involved from concept through to manufacture of products.
* Degree in Electronic Engineering or a related discipline
* A minimum of 5 years' industry experience, with a proven track record of delivering complex products against demanding timescales
* Capable of taking design from concept to full product delivery
* Strong analogue or digital design skills across one or more of power supply design, low-noise/low-power amplifiers, mixed signal devices (DAC/ADC) and FPGA development.
* Adept at modelling or simulating new concepts and designs
* Knowledge of control theory and experience of implementing common control-loop designs
* Experience of complex PCB designs using a mixture of analogue and digital electronics
* Strong communication skills
* Experience with Altium Designer or other EDA software would be an advantage
For further details or to apply please get in touch.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £40,000 to £55,000 | vacancy reference : 33754 ]