Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an Electronics / Mechatronic Technician to support the development of scientific instruments within a Royston based company. You will be responsible for wiring, soldering and PCB modifications for equipment and systems along with mechanical modification of parts so ideally you will be familiar with common machine-shop tools and equipment.
* HND / C&G or equivalent in electrical engineering, electronics, or similar
* Experience in prototyping and testing activities
* Proficient in data recording and good record-keeping
* Willing to contribute to research and development activity
* Ability to perform formal testing of subsystems for product validation
* Experience in an environment operating to ISO13485 (developing or marketing products) would be an advantage
Please get in touch directly for further information or to apply.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33739 ]