Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We have a 12-month temporary vacancy for a Development Scientist. Working within the Product Development Team you will be part of a multidisciplinary team involved in the development and lifecycle of new innovative products. You will need industry experience and scientific expertise to develop, prove and evolve product solutions.
* PhD/ EngD in a relevant subject (Biochemical Engineering, Biology or Chemical Engineering)
* Experience of good aseptic laboratory technique and mammalian culture, including process development is essential
* Experience with stirred tank or other forms of bioreactor, ideally gained in an industrial or academic bioprocessing laboratory
* A good understanding of the bioprocessing industry
* A high level of general scientific technique and laboratory competence
* Experience in planning and executing experiments and delivering data and conclusions for group review, ideally as part of a project team environment or within an academic environment with regular presentation and peer review programmes
For more information please contact Polytec directly.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Hourly rate: £20.30 | vacancy reference : 33723 ]