Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Senior Production Planner to join the Supply Chain Team of a company just outside Cambridge. You will be responsible for the management of the Production Planning team, ensuring that the production schedule is prepared and maintained on an ongoing basis and in a timely manner to support sales forecast and firm customer demand.
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
* Purchasing / Planning experience (preferably within electronics)
* A strong understanding of ERP/MRP systems with experience of refining them to meet the needs of the business
* Experience of managing a team
* Numerate and articulate with strong inter-personal skills
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Good prioritisation and time management skills
* Familiarity with a wide range of supply chain disciplines
* Experience in a Sales Co-ordination role
* Advanced Excel skills
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £40,000 to £45,000 | vacancy reference : 33721 ]