Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Mechanical Designer for a company in Royston to design complex systems and devices using Autodesk Inventor CAD software. You will work closely with Engineers from Product Development and Operations to develop design solutions. This is a 6-month contract with the possibility of an extension.
* HNC/HND in mechanical or production engineering minimum (preferably a degree qualification in a relevant engineering discipline)
* Proven experience of small-scale robotics, materials handling and/or mechanism design
* An understanding of the processes involved with the design of systems that include pneumatics, sensors, fluid handling and electro-mechanical control devices
* A good understanding of machining processes
* An understanding of the processes required to design high value products for low/medium volume manufacture
* Proficient user of Autodesk Inventor Modelling Software
* Working knowledge of SAP from a design perspective
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* A natural problem-solving ability applied to the creation of practical solutions
Please get in touch to apply and for further details.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 33720 ]