Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Polytec are looking for a highly skilled Process Development Engineer to join our client based near St Ives. The successful candidate will have excellent process development skills and will be instrumental in the transfer of technology to production and act as the link between the Research and Production teams.
* Apply process engineering knowledge to the fabrication of sensors and semiconductor devices
* Collection and analysis of data to aid in the optimisation of production process'
* Support the production and research teams with daily tasks
* Management of individual projects as set out by the technology roadmap and NPD processes
* Working with external partners and suppliers
* At least a 2.1 degree in a relevant subject (Engineering, Physics, Material Sciences)
* Experience working in a R & D or production environment on new product development (Semiconductor / Electronics ideally)
* Semiconductor device fabrication
* Understanding of basis electrical and electronic engineering principles
* Experience of working with large datasets and analysis tools such as JMP or Minitab
Please contact us if you are interested!
[ Somersham, Cambridgeshire, Salary from: £30,000 | vacancy reference : 33702 ]