Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We're looking for an RF Technician for a company a few miles north of Cambridge. You will be proficient in assembly, rework and repair techniques including soldering under microscope and other soldering techniques with small chip components.
* Testing of RF and baseband PCBAs
* Fault-finding & debugging boards, replacing individual components and tracks
* Build of mechanical sub-assemblies and final units
* Wiring of systems and generation of wiring diagrams
* Final test
* Strong hands-on RF assembly and test skills
* Excellent soldering
* Mechanical assembly and wiring loom skills experience
* Experience of working with signal generators, network analysers and other RF test equipment
* Ability to conduct rigorous testing of development software for bug finding would be an advantage
* Computer skills including Excel
Please contact us for further details!
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £25,000 to £40,000 | vacancy reference : 33700 ]