Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Project Manager to deliver healthcare development programmes for a company a few miles south of Cambridge. You will be responsible for proposal planning to budget stage, through to product delivery, ensuring projects delivered meet clients' needs and company commercial expectations. Frequent travel within the UK and overseas may be required.
* Proven track record in the planning, control and delivery of a broad range of healthcare development projects
* In-depth experience of one or more phases of the product development process (from concept through to industrialisation and manufacture)
* Application and understanding of the requirements of key industry standards including ISO 13485, 14971 and 21CFR Part 820
* Capable of contributing to proposal preparation activity (Evaluation of risks, planning and costing)
* Experience in managing multi-disciplinary project teams
* Experience in conducting Environment, Health and Safety risk assessments and COSHH assessments
* Degree in Science, Design or Engineering (equivalent qualification / experience will also be considered)
* Excellent organisational, leadership and management skills
* Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues, clients and sub-contractors, to achieve project goals
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33694 ]