Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a PCB Assembly Operator to undertake 2nd Stage manufacture of mixed technology PCBs to high quality standards for a company in Huntingdon. Assembly will include component recognition, insertion and soldering along with mechanical assembly to PC based Work Instructions. Some manual SMT soldering skills will be required. This role is for six months in the first instance and will be predominantly SMT for the first three months. There is potential for the role to be extended.
* General standard of education
* Good PC skills
* Previous PCB assembly experience required in a manufacturing environment, including manual component insertion, hand soldering and inspection
* Manual SMT soldering skills
* Good component recognition skills and a working knowledge of PCB assembly best working practices
* Excellent soldering skills along with the ability to Inspect complete PCB's for both component, mechanical, and soldering errors
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to work both within a team environment and under own initiative under pressure when required
Please get in touch for more details.
[ Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 33690 ]