Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a hands-on Manufacturing Team Leader to join a company in Ely. You will be leading and working alongside operators producing high volume and quality work, ensuring they are working to the latest SOPs and that daily machine maintenance checks are being processed.
Working hours are 6am until 2:30pm Monday to Thursday and 6am until 1pm on a Friday.
* Strong people and leadership skills, able to train and mentor colleagues
* Practical 'hands on' approach with several years' experience in a manufacturing environment
* Ability to interpret, follow and train operators to Standard Operating Procedures
* High level of mechanical aptitude and attention to detail with the ability to maintain focus
* Proven ability to identify and resolve problems quickly and work effectively in a team environment
For further details please contact Polytec directly.
[ Ely, Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33680 ]