Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Process Technician to join a team in Cambridge responsible for manufacturing, inspecting and testing glass coated products. You will assist in the manufacturing processes within the Instrumentation Production Areas ensuring processes and procedures meet the required standards. Hours of work are Monday - Thursday 6am to 4pm.
* Clean Room experience
* Ability to carry-out detailed defect inspections using a microscope
* Experience in cleaning fibre optic plates and loading onto specific tooling
* Familiarity with CNC machines, Laser Cutter and Deposition Chambers
* Able to follow work instructions to ensure a repeatable process
* An understanding of quality procedures
* Able to train other staff members
* Excellent communication skills, able to interact with all levels for reporting of problems and providing suggestions for improvements
Please get in touch for further details.
[ Cambridge, Salary to: £25,000 | vacancy reference : 33675 ]