Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Due to increased growth, we are looking for an experienced Automation Specialist to develop and adapt novel or existing automated liquid handling workflows to promote the ability of DNA Pipelines. You be part of a team which takes a collaborative approach to project delivery and works in partnership with other Sci-Ops groups to deliver strategic goals. We are looking for applications at both Junior and Senior levels.
* BSc (or equivalent) in a biological science or equivalent experience
* Extensive experience with laboratory automation and liquid handling
* Proficient designing and writing complex methods on automated liquid handling platforms (Hamilton, Agilent Bravo, Tecan, Beckman etc)
* Experience optimising and critically assessing liquid handling methods to meet desired requirements and specifications
* Ability to work in an independent manner under minimal supervision
* Proven effectiveness as a team player
* Adaptive thinking with a track record in initiating concepts and driving them through to completion
* Track record of delivering projects to agreed schedules and quality standards
* Proven organisational skills with the ability to plan and schedule themselves
* Effective communicator with the ability to develop and maintain relationships inside and outside area of expertise
For further details, please get in touch.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £35,000 to £55,000 | vacancy reference : 33671 ]