Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Our Cambridge based client is seeking a Senior Test Development Engineer to join their busy team in a varied and challenging role. The successful candidate will be involved in multiple projects working with the development team to define the direction of testing activities.
We are looking to a test specialist with the following skills/experience:
* Planning, designing and performing test activities across a full system of multiple components
* Technically leading and guiding cross-functional development teams to improve quality at all levels
* Strong Python skills for writing automation test scripts against an established test framework
* Planning and creating various levels of test automation
* Communicating to a wide range of people throughout the organisation including clients
* Applying testing skills to analysing requirements as well as software
The following skills would be beneficial:
* Familiarity with multiple operating systems (Windows/Linux)
* Knowledge in API testing, web application testing and development practices
* Awareness of continuous integration/delivery/deployment and the associated technologies
* Familiarity with testing hardware
A generous package is on offer, please contact us today for more information!
[ Cambridge, , Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33659 ]