Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an Electro-mechanical Engineer to join a Saffron Walden based company. Working in the R&D team and liaising closely with Production you will help manage the lifecycle of new and existing products.
* Degree in electromechanical engineering
* At least 5 years' working experience in an industrial or R&D environment with a track record of delivering projects on time and to budget
* Continuous Improvement / product lifecycle management in an engineering environment
* Design experience including electronic system components (motors, PCBs, etc), EMC design techniques and solutions, and Failure Mode Effects Analysis
* Knowledge of electronics circuit design and implementation within measurement and control devices
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials (machining, moulding, casting, sheet metal, coatings)
* Excellent knowledge of 3D SolidWorks
* Experience sourcing materials from suppliers
* Late-phase product development and debugging experience
* Fully IT literate with standard Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
* Full driving license
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with colleagues and partners of various backgrounds
* Well organised with a good attention to detail with the ability to maintain high levels of accuracy
* Enthusiasm and perseverance with a positive 'can do' attitude
* Good prioritising skills as role is multifunctional and hectic at times
Please get in touch for further details.
[ Saffron Walden, Essex, Salary to: £50,000 | vacancy reference : 33646 ]