Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a 2022 Graduate Electronic Engineer to join a company in Royston to work within multi-disciplinary project teams inventing new products and technologies and developing electronic hardware.
You will be involved in all aspects of technology and product development, from invention and analysis to prototype design, testing, and transfer to manufacturing.
* First or 2:1 in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline.
* Ability to generate theoretical and empirical evidence
* Excellent problem-solving abilities
* Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively with all staff levels and external clients
* Enthusiasm to see projects through
Please get in touch for further information.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33640 ]