Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Study Manager to set-up, deliver and manage projects for a company based just outside Cambridge producing software solutions for use in clinical trials.
* BSc in Psychology or related discipline (demonstrable experience in a similar role also acceptable)
* Knowledge of GCP and clinical trial regulations
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), confident presenting
? Excellent inter-personal skills with experience of working successfully as part of a team
? Interest and aptitude for using technology and problem solving
? Excellent organisational skills including attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects independently
The following would be beneficial
* Experience of the pharmaceutical/biotech industry and clinical trials or neuropsychological testing
* Experience of project management
* Experience using digital technology / software
* Working knowledge of ISO 9001
Please get in touch for further details.
[ Cambridge, Salary to: £30,000 | vacancy reference : 33625 ]