Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Polytec are looking for a talented Junior Mechanical Engineer to join our client on the north side of Cambridge to aid in the design of enclosures, test fixtures and test equipment as well as support the production team when needed.
* Assist the Lead Mechanical Engineer with mechanical design using Autodesk Inventor 3D CAD
* Creation and maintenance of structured assembly models that include imported content as well as custom designed parts of various types including machined, sheet metal, extruded and plastic injection moulded parts
* Production of prototypes using a 3D printer
* Maintenance of production test sets
* Providing support to the manufacturing team
* Preparing production documentation from design documents
* An excellent degree in Mechanical Engineering / Design with at least 1 year's industrial experience
* Knoweldge of Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks or a similar CAD package
* Basic electrical knowledge
* Knowledge of extruded profile or injection moulded parts would be an advantage
Please get in touch with Polytec today if you are interested!
[ Cambridge,, Salary range: £30,000 to £36,000 | vacancy reference : 33618 ]