Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We're looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer for a company a few miles north of Cambridge. You will be responsible for the formulation and development of Company management systems and promotion of policies to ensure products and services meet Quality, H&S, Environmental & IiP standards.
* Keep up to date with all regulatory requirements and ensure the company operates to them
* Identification of training needs and education of relevant staff
* Auditing of plant processes
* Representing the company for all external auditing bodies
* Working in a team to produce Process flow, FMEA's, SOP's & Control Plans.
Skills & Experience required:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Data collection, management and analysis skills
* Planning, organizing & teamworking
* Critical / logical thinking
* Competence with spreadsheets and statistical analysis of yields and failure mechanisms.
* Knowledge of how electronic components behave in analogue/digital circuits would be highly beneficial.
* Knowledge of an MRP system would be advantageous
[ Cambridge,, Salary range: £40,000 to £45,000 | vacancy reference : 33616 ]